Smart Finder Company Limited (“Company”) recognizes the importance of personal data and other information about you (collectively referred to as “information”) so that you can believe You can be sure that the company There is transparency and responsibility in collecting, using, or disclosing information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2019 (“Personal Data Protection Act”) as well as other related laws, with the following substances:
What is personal information? And definition
- Personal data means information about natural persons. This makes it possible to identify that person, whether directly or indirectly. But it does not include information about the specific person who has passed away.
- Sensitive personal data means personal data as defined in Section 26 of the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2019, which includes information on race, ethnicity, political opinions. Creed Religion or philosophy sexual behavior Criminal history, health information, disability, union information Genetic data, biological data, or any other data that affects the owner of personal data in the same manner as specified in the announcement of the Personal Data Protection Committee.
- Personal data processing means any action with personal data such as collecting, recording, copying, organizing, preserving, updating, changing, using, retrieving, disclosing, forwarding, publishing, transferring, combining, deleting, destroying, etc.
- Owner of personal data means a natural person who is the owner of personal data that the Company collects, uses, or discloses.
- Personal data controller means a person or juristic person who has authority and responsibility to make decisions regarding the collection, use, or disclosure of personal data.
- Personal data processor means a person or juristic person who carries out the collection, use, or disclosure of personal data according to the order or on behalf of the personal data controller. However, the person or juristic person who performs such action is not a person. Control personal information
We will collect the following personal information.
General personal information:
- Personal information includes first and last name. Information as specified in the identification card and passport Copy of ID card or ID card number
- Contact information includes address, telephone number, place of work.
- Job position, department or organization.
- Information about the use of electronic systems, including email or conversation history in various applications.
- Information you provide when you contact us. or participate in any activities with the company, etc.
We may receive your personal information from 2 channels as follows:
- We receive personal information directly from you.
We will collect your personal information from the process of providing services as follows: A. Steps for applying for services with us. Including the process of submitting a request to exercise various rights with us, including the process of applying, registering, applying for a job, bidding, signing a contract, document, completing a survey or using products, services or other service channels controlled by the company or when The owner of personal data communicates with the company at the office or through other contact channels controlled by the company, etc. B. From your volition. in conducting surveys or responding via email or other communication channels between us and you
- Personal information that the company Collected from sources other than the owner of the personal data where such source has a legitimate reason or has received consent from the owner of the personal data to disclose the information to the Company. Including public information that the data owner himself discloses on the said platform. (In the case that you are the person who provides personal information of third parties to the company as follows: You are responsible for informing such person of details in accordance with this policy or product or service announcements, as the case may be. as well as request consent from that person if it is a case where consent is required to disclose information to the company)
Purpose of data processing
- For the benefit of procuring or selling products providing or receiving services in various forms
- For financial and tax transactions related to the Company’s performance of contracts.
- For the benefit of preparing a database for analyzing and presenting any services or products of the Company and companies in the group. Or a person who is a distributor, representative or related to the company
- For the benefit of improving the quality of operations, services and operations related to the Company’s business.
- To participate in various activities of the company
- for access control purposes Preventing and stopping danger to the life, body, or health of you or others. Control and prevention of infectious diseases and for the benefit of maintaining security of the building area, inside the building, and the company area
- To comply with the laws or regulations applicable to the company. Both now and in the future.
Personal information that the company. The collection process for the above purposes is information necessary to fulfill the contract or comply with various applicable laws. If you do not provide such necessary personal information, it may be a violation of the law or the Company may not be able to administer or manage the contract. Or facilitate various operations can be given to you.
However, if there is a change in the purpose of collecting personal information later, the company will notify you. And take any other actions as required by law. Including providing a record of additional amendments as evidence.
Processing of personal data
When receiving personal information from the source of personal information. We will do the following with your personal information. ·
- Collect contact information to offer products and services. and information necessary for entering into a sales contract Order product production or other services required, including product delivery. ·
- Use such information to contact and propose products or services that may interest you.
- Disclose relevant information to the processor, including Google and subcontractors in activities under processing contracts. Information to the Company, individuals, and government agencies that are required by law to disclose it, such as the Revenue Department, auditors, Social Security Office, etc. In addition, we may need to send your personal information to a credit information agency for verification and may use it. Data verification results such to prevent fraud.
We may need to transfer your personal data to a foreign agency or international organization.
The Data Processor located abroad is Google (email). Such agency has adequate measures to protect personal data (appropriate safeguards) as follows:
Retention and retention period of personal information
The controller maintains your personal data as follows:
- Storage type: Digital file and paper
- Storage location: Stored on the Cloud that is serviced with Google drive, gmail , Zoho , Service desk (ITTS) , Gitlab , Jira and Microsoft Azure
- Storage period according to topic how long does it take to process personal data?
- When the storage period has elapsed or we no longer have the right or cannot claim the basis for processing your personal data. We will destroy that personal information by means of deletion and destruction. And the process will be completed within 10 days from the end of the said period.
Personal Data Retention Period
The Company will retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes of collection, use, and disclosure of personal data specified in this announcement. According to the criteria used to determine the storage period, including the period that the company still have a relationship with you as a customer of the company. And may continue to be kept for the period necessary to comply with the law or according to the legal term. For the establishment of legal claims Complying with the law or exercising legal claims or raising legal claims to fight or for other reasons according to the company’s internal policies and regulations.
In cases where the retention period for personal data cannot be clearly specified, the Company will retain the data for the period that may be expected based on the standards of collection (for example, the statute of limitations under general law is a maximum of 10 years).
Your rights as the owner of personal data you have the right to do the following:
1) Right to Withdraw Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to process personal data that you have given consent to us. Throughout the period that your personal information is with us
2) Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data and to request that we make a copy of that personal data for you. Including requesting us to disclose the acquisition of personal information that you have not given your consent to.
3) Right to rectification of personal information: You have the right to request that we correct incorrect information or add incomplete information.
4) Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your information for certain reasons.
5) Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to suspend the use of your personal data for certain reasons.
6) Right to Data Portability: You have the right to transfer your personal data that you have provided to us to another data controller or yourself for certain reasons. Possible
7) Right to object to processing of personal data (right to object): You have the right to object to processing. Your personal information can be obtained for some reasons.
You can contact the staff. Our DPO/Officer can In order to submit a request to proceed with the above rights. (Contact details appear in the topic “Contact channel” below) or download and fill out the document and attach proof of identity and send the request to (Document download link) (Request form /Rejection reasons)
You do not need to pay any costs. In carrying out the above rights We will consider and notify you of the results of your request within 30 days from the date we receive the request.
|Smart Finder Company Limited.
Location: 99/24 Rajchapreuk Road, Bangkrang, Nonthaburi 11000
telephone : 02-422-6780
Fax : 02-422-6781
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulatory agency details
In the event that we or our employees violate or fail to comply with the laws regarding personal data protection, you
Complaints can be made to the regulatory authority. According to the details as follows:
The Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Digital Economy and Society, acts as the Office of the Personal Data Protection Board. 120 Village No. 3, Floors 6-9, Ratthaprasatpakdee Building. The Government Complex Commemorating His Majesty the King’s 80th Birthday Anniversary 5th December , B.E. 2550(2007), Chaengwattana Road, Thung Song Hong Subdistrict, Lak Si District, Bangkok 10210
Tel: 02-142-1033 and 02-141-6993
Changes to personal data protection policies and practices.
The Company will consider and review the conditions of the Company’s policies. This edition is from time to time. To be consistent with guidelines and related laws If there are changes to the company will be informed by dissemination through appropriate announcements by the Company.